USG Guided Biopsy Service
Also known as an ultrasound guided or sonography guided biopsy. It is an image-guided procedure that uses ultrasound to visualise the internal organs as well as mass or lesion and to take biopsy sample from appropriate site. It is often used for liver, breast, and lymph node biopsies and take the required tissue samples.
USG Guided Biopsy Procedure – What Should You Expect
The test is conducted in an area designated for this purpose and involves the following:
- You will be asked to change into a gown and keep all your belongings outside the room.
- Before the test, you will be given local anaesthesia to numb the area so that procedure will be very less painful.
- An ultrasound is done to spot the anomaly as well as to guide the needle inside the body.
- It offers real-time observation and dynamic images and thus significantly minimizes chances of complications as compared to blind biopsy(without USG/CT guidance).
- It is used to get the required sample which is then sent for further analysis.
- The complete test may take around 30 to 40 minutes.
- You could be asked to stay back for a hour for observation.
We Believe in Following Complete Transparency and Transparency While Dealing with Our Patients
Why Should You Choose Us?
Imaging World and our interventional radiologist Dr.Rozil Gandhi is a well known name as far as CT Guided Biopsy tests and procedures are concerned.
- Imaging World and our interventional radiologist Dr.Rozil Gandhi is a well known name as far as USG Guided Biopsy and procedures are concerned.
- We offer safest possible USG Guided Biopsy and procedures.
- We have trained radiologist and support staff to ensure that the tests are conducted smoothly.
- Our staff will guide you properly throughout the procedure.
We Strive to Provide Best Imaging Services at Rates that are Cost-Effective in Ahmedabad