Digital X-Ray Centre Ahmedabad
An X-ray is a type of radiology service which involves a common imaging test that utilizes special equipment to create pictures of the parts inside the body that are denser. It uses low-dose electromagnetic radiation as compared to the traditional x-ray process and equipment. It can be used to examine various parts of the body such as bones, teeth, chest, and abdomen.
Digital X-Ray Procedure – What Should You Expect
X-ray tests and procedures typically take place in a separate area designated for this purpose. A trained radiographer is responsible for the examination. The procedure itself will involve the following:
- You will be required to remove any metal objects such as a watch before the test begins.
- You will be asked to stand against a surface or lie on a table, as required by the specialist.
- You may be asked to remove your clothes and wear a paper gown for better clarity of images.
- The portion of the body to be tested will be placed between the X-ray machine and a plate.
- You will be asked to remain still for the few seconds during which the images are captured.
We Strongly Believe in Honesty and Compassion and Provide Excellent Patient Care
Why Should You Choose Us?
Imaging World Diagnostic Centre is a leading name when it comes to radiology services such as X-ray tests.
- We are committed to using the lowest possible radiation doses, while still producing images with the highest clarity.
- We have a friendly and supportive staff to assist you throughout the procedure.
- We strive to make the entire experience worry-free for you and your family.
- We follow the best practices that are safe and secure.
It’s easy to schedule an appointment for a digital X-ray in Ahmedabad at Imaging World.