CT Guided Biopsy Service
It is a medical procedure used by radiologist to take a sample from a suspected tumour or an organ. A CT scan is used for accurately localise the lesion and target it by biopsy needle with out any injury to adjacent vessel and other normal tissue.
CT Guided Biopsy Procedure – What Should You Expect
The test is conducted in a separate area or the scan room designated for the purpose of biopsy. It involves the following:
- You will be asked to lie on an examination table.
- You could be given painkillers if required.
- First, a CT scan is performed to locate the area where the needle should be inserted.
- That portion will be sterilised and anaesthetized locally.
- Under CT guidance, The biopsy specimen will be withdrawn for further histopathological analysis.
- The intervention radiologist will be able to see and hear you at all times.
- After the test, you could be asked to rest and monitored for about a hour.
- This is a fairly safe procedure with only rare chances of any complication
We Believe in Being Compassionate and Follow Complete Honesty and Transparency in All Our Dealings
Why Should You Choose Us?
Imaging World and our interventional radiologist Dr.Rozil Gandhi is a well known name as far as CT Guided Biopsy tests and procedures are concerned.
- We are committed to providing the safest CT guided procedure.
- We use safe, secure, and reliable equipment.
- We have friendly and trained radiologist to assist you properly throughout the procedure.
- Our staff will be available to answer any questions about the test.
- We strive to make the entire experience less worrisome for you and others involved.
We Endeavour to Provide Best Imaging Services at Affordable Rates in Ahmedabad