2D Echo Test Centre
Also known as an echo cardiogram, it is used to study the heart’s movement using high-frequency or ultrasound waves. It also captures pictures of the valves and chambers in the heart and aids the sonographer in evaluating them. In addition to this, it helps to assess the functioning of the organ, follow its progress, and detects any disease.
2D Echocardiogram Procedure – What Should You Expect
This kind of test is taken in a separate room or an Echo lab in a hospital or healthcare facility by a trained specialist. The complete procedure will involve the following:
- You can eat and drink anything even on the day of the test.
- There will be a physician assigned to supervise the procedure.
- After asking you to lie down on a table, the sonographer will use a probe with gel on its tip over several areas on your chest.
- You could also be asked to change positions to get accurate images and readings.
- You will not experience any discomfort or pain during study.
- A single study may take around 15 minutes.
Honesty and Compassion are Two of the Important Principles that We Believe in and Follow Strictly
Why Should You Choose Us?
Imaging World is a known name when it comes to 2D Echo procedures and tests.
- We are committed to using safe and secure equipment.
- We have friendly and knowledgeable staff to cater to your needs and assist you throughout the procedure.
- We strive to make the experience less overwhelming.
- We offer accurate results in a timely manner.
We Endeavour to Provide Best Patient Care at Affordable Rates